Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909

Is so not a good day =(

screw Bio man! sobz x( Blame myself for only starting to study Bio yesterday. Keep forgetting the terms sobz sobz.

Haih, Bio that time wanna ask KZ but she sit behind behind me tim. Well Pn. Shanti did not exactly put Sook Chuan at Becca's place, but I moved forward and then she noticed that Sook Chuan can move to some other place because she is usually blocking the door, so at the end Pn. Shanti placed Sook Chuan in front of KZ and behind me. T_T!!!

Anyway, dont ask me why I am not studying for tmr, cause tmr is objective accounts and moral only. lolx. Yes dont ask me to study Physics, I know I haven't started it but I really boh mood x(

I think I am the only one that dares to do last minute studying for trials. Prove me wrong please! I dont want to be the odd one out x(



Anyway, if Sui Lun, Yi Shiuan or Brian ask if they can go to your house, say no! This also includes:
1. If they can go and play in your balcony
2. If they can go to your rooftop
3. If they can play with your Astro satelite
4. If they can go into your house through the back door
5. If they can play football at your house

Dont ask me why! Its our joke. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment