Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged by Hui Xin

What is your name ? ( please give one answer )
Kai Boon (duh of course one answer, do you expect me to have more than 1 name?)

What is your nickname ? ( please give one answer )
Chicken (as in the animal chicken, not cowardish chicken)

Three books which you often read ? ( please give three answers )
Books? What books? (sry I am just too lazy to translate the chinese names to english, bah)

The things gain from blogging ? ( please give four answers )
1. Spend my time "benefitially" (Maybe I should change the title to things I lost, then I can easily type "time")
2. Live longer (When I write about my emo stuff, it's called releasing stress, so I wouldn't get internal mental problem)
3. Get to peep on others' life?
4. Whadda!? WHY SO MUCH? I blog because I want to blog, I never thought of any good or bad about blogging before I started this.

Your favourite food ? ( please give five answers )
1. Chicken (That's mua)
2. Domino's Chicken Pepparoni Pizza
3. Chocolate! (YES CHOCOLATES!)
4. Taufu (Dad says men that do not eat taufu is a useless guy - You only get this if you know what is "sek taufu" [cantonese])
5. Mushroom Soup

Favourite songs ? ( please give six answers )
1. 愛不疚 - 林峯
2. 影子的愛情故事 - 林峯
3. Innocent Starter - Mizuki Nana
4. Hishoku no Sora - Mami Kawada
5. Reason - Tamaki Nami
6. Gotta Go My Own Way - Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron
7. XXX
8. XXX
X
X
X
100. (Why those things I cannot write need so many answers, and those I can write requires so little answers?)

Places that you wish to go ? ( please give seven answers )
1. JAPAN! oh duh...(Someone sponsor me the ticket puh-leeeaaasssseeee *Blinking eyes acting cute*)
2. Hong Kong (I wanna shop! I wanna meet TVB stars *Linda Chung???* keke)
3. Dubai Hydropolis Underwater Hotel? (keke I know how to enjoy)
4. Moon?
5. Anywhere as long it's not Malaysia
6. I can't think of anywhere else...
7. Let's go to another question

All-time fovourite dramas, movies, or animes ? ( please give eight answers )
1. Gundam SEED
2. Shakugan no Shana
3. Gundam SEED Destiny
4. Code Geass
5. Erementar Gerard
6. Shakugan no Shana II
7. Bleach
8. Prince of Tennis
*oops did you mention dramas and movies? I only see anime. lol*

Items that you wish to obtain ? ( please give nine answers )
1. All Gundam Models (Greedy?)
2. My very own camera
3. Laptop
4. Nike Shoes! (THERE'S ONE IN LANGKAWI FOR 120+ BUCKS ONLY!!!! THE NEXT DAY I WENT BACK IT WAS HAJI AND THE SHOP WAS CLOSED AND I AM GOING BACK ON THE AFTERNOON OF THAT DAY!!!!!! WTF!!!!!)
5. PS (who cares PS1 PS2 or PS3? FYI I desperately need to get a hand on PS, I nvr OWN a PS!!!)
6. uhhh....what else, luxurious stuff? Nokia N95? (I dont really need it anyway)
7. uhh....Can I have my own car?
8. If that's possible my own house?
9. If all those are ready, can I get a hand on wedding ring? (WAIT, I need a GIRL before that...but there's no number 10?)

You want to pass this tag to ? ( please give the names of 10 friends )
*Deep breath*
LilyBeccaSutengSuiLunQihuiLiShawnChengChunSuLynnSharonDennis
lol
In case you cant read
1. Lily
2. Becca
3. Su Teng
4. Sui Lun
5. Qi Hui
6. Li Shawn
7. Cheng Chun
8. Su Lynn
9. Sharon
10. Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment