Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bored

Ahh!!!
Iiiii!!!!
Wooo!!!!!
Wao!!!!!

Ignore me. I am bored. Like...seriously bored. Was watching [家好月圆] (Moonlight Resonance) few weeks back. Halfway through, and my uncle brought me [太極] (Master of Tai Chi) , and halfway through, I bought [Kamen Rider Kuuga]. And after I watched until episode 14 or 16? I forgot, I went back to [太極] xDDDDD

Oh btw, Popular in Petaling Street, the old one with 4 floors is having a clearance sale, Books are cheap, 70-80% discount, some are sold at RM5 each, etc. Stationary too, cheap. Ok, and that's where thing comes in. I went there....and bought let's see (counting) 1..2...3...4...5...6. 6 BOOKS! and to tell you what, I finished one yesterday, the day, which is also the day I bought my books. And this morning I was watching [太極], again. I am in eps 17! xD

Oh well, I kinda find myself, easily lose interest on things. lol. (Yes admit it Kai Boon) Well, can't say I am really bored tho, but I am bored now. Cause my brothers are fighting for the TV, yea I can sorta read the books, but as if I am addicted to the computer. It's like, a "tradition" since 6 or 7 years back that the computer must be on whole day during school holidays. And we are taking turns to "own" the computer. So now's my turn to own it, if I just read the books now, it's kinda wasting my turn. (Someone must be there saying: "Who cares!? As long you get to do SOMETHING meaningful, like reading, than being BORED in front of the computer) But hell, I am just like, glued on the chair and cannot move an inch until my time ends. lol.

Ok, maybe I am saving the books for later, when I am going to my grandma's house on Friday. Penang is boring. Because it is an adult world. So the stuff there are adult-ish (Is there such a word?) It may be a good idea to save my books until then :)

But hey, being in front of the computer isn't bad, at least, AT LEAST I get to post something meaningful (maybe not really, but perhaps entertainting? :3) for you guys. haha. And YES, I get to update this 5-days-not-updated blog. hehe. ok enough of my craps. chaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment