Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Conclusion

It is as if, I just graduated from primary school yesterday.
It is as if, I just walked in CHS yesterday.

I still remember the last day of primary school, when we cried and sobbed and dropped tears while people from other classes were wondering what happened to 6A that makes the whole class (except 7/51 people) started crying.

Our bond was so strong, and for that we really need to thank our dear class teacher who still ATTENDS our gathering till now. We did not want to graduate, being apart was too sad for us.

Everything was still so fresh in my memory that made I wonder how long had I been in CHS.



So many things happened these 5 years. From the day I came in, till the day before graduate. I am proud to say that I have grown up. I learnt to think, not follow everything blindly. I learnt to make friends. I learnt to enjoy life. I learnt that study is not everything. WE NEED TO GET A LIFE!

Like what Louise said, I too did not get to try EVERYTHING in high school. But I took part in MANY things, enough to make my high school life a memorable one. I joined scout (and quitted because I dunno how to hang around with people who are different style from me xD), I joined prefects (which gave me a very sweet yet bitter memory), I joined YE (which made me who I am today), I joined Ed Board (which made me enjoyed my last year of high school and taught me what "family in school" is).


And I participated in competitions, representing the school, mainly from YE, and others are from Maths competitions. I took part in Olympiad Maths (and lost cham cham xD), I took part in Hua Lo Keng Maths (and won a consolation prize and a team 1st runner up =3), I took part in National Conforming School Camp (by representing Prefects and taught me a lot about leadership), I took part in YE competitions (taught me about MONEY, $$ LEADERSHIP, human relations, friends and many many things). That really gave me confidence in things that I do, and build up who I am today.


But I did not get to join calligraphy competition, due to me thinking that my calligraphy is lousy until Form 3 when my calligraphy got posted in school mag x3 (But I still did not join in Form4 cause' I am afraid of losing haha, too much of ego, must win cannot lose)
I did not join CHS Idol, one of the major annual event, because I know I cannot sing.
I did not get to run for UNGU, because I memang cannot compare to the runners. xD
I did not get to join a proper uniform body, which really makes me leaving high school with some regret.




But I did not regret for what I had gone through. All the challenges that I faced built me as a better person, a tougher, wiser person. All the supports that I gained made me a more open, socialable, and friendlier person. I will miss the last 2 years of my high school life, really really miss them. For I had spent a whole year on YE but nothing else, and the other year on *erhem* and Editorial Board. For all the essence that I can get, these 2 years meant everything.

Tomorrow is the last day. Yes the last day of high school journey, but not the end of our friendships. =)

And so, stay tuned till the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment