Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kiss Goodbye Sejarah!

Sayonara Sejarah-baka!!!!
After years of studying Malaysian history...finally we can kiss goodbye and no more Sejarah crap man!


YES!!!! With this only 50% of SPM to worry left. (Paiseh lo, I fear Sejarah the most ma, my Sejarah always very weak de ma, 50+ those kind...) xD xD

PS: I shouldnt have read Yu Bin's blog. Make my sejarah so suck feeling.
PPS: I think at least secure B for Sejarah liao la. But A- or A oso got possible de, after checking textbook a bit bit...But dun dare put hope. Hope A- can liao ^^
PPPS: Chech got B oso nvm la, oso got scholarship d. N next time study degree oso use foundation result oredi la. SPM = worthless to me edi la. xD
PPPPS: Eh no wo. Got more A can get more cash from relatives ma $$ hehe.....evil me

Ignore me. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment