Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I just wanna find an escape for these!

I just feel the need to speak out. I have been keeping this for god damn long and it is going to burst. Whatever it is, econs assignment can wait.

I dunno what have I been up to lately. Things are just not right.

1. Today's my mom's birthday, and I am such a good son, teaching when the family is cutting the cake. By the time I reached home, my mom is asleep.

2. I am a lousy teacher. Students cant catch up, but I couldnt help. I just somehow feel that they are waiting for me to take action, revision class, extra class or something, but I just cant find a time for them. Finals are coming. Trials are coming. I feel their anxiety. But I couldn't help.

3. I am losing touch. Am I really that busy to the extend that finding an hour to talk with my friends is also a waste of time? Louise, Sheng Hoay & Yee Min are just outside of the door, yet I cant find just 10 minutes to talk to them. Shiuan is back, but I dun have time to talk to him. PMO's concert is this Saturday, but I cant find a reason to go due to the piling work

4. I am in serious doubt. I feel like I am being used but I dun wanna accept the fact. I just want to try to convince myself that I am overthinking, but everyone is telling me otherwise. Should I stay? Should I not?

Everything is so not right. I just hope that after finals, I can have time to do what I am not doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment