Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Stress

Sry that I am going to bore you guys with my stress again. Now you know you can skip this post by reading the subtitle instead of treating this like a story book that requires you to read line by line. *PS: A useful knowledge taught by Ms. Tay today, just in case you people did not pay attention in class. xD*

Term paper has been a killer. Its not like I dun wanna do, but it has never been in my high priority list now. I have bigger issues to worry about.

1. Facing some issues with One Coin One Hope. Not only the lack of people, the motivation needs to be repaired as well. Redo costing estimation and set target appriopriately, come out with new communication and transparent system, help out with design team...

2. Maths Homework Pack - 140 questions to be separated among SPM tutors. Scanning 8 books and pick questions, and work out solutions, and we are facing issues...X(

3. Intensive class revision can wait. At least one or two weeks.

4. 6 more days to Term Paper submission. I have to at least finish it by Wednesday and ask anything if I need on Thursday.

5. F***. I just forgot that Trigo notes has to be out on Monday.

I cannot fall now. I cannot afford to let others support my weakness when everyone needs support from each other now. Just can't afford to waste their support on silly things like these.





Don't put so much hope on me.
Don't treat me so differently.
After all, I am not so great as you think.
I might even be...











...a burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment