Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Yada Yada

Lately many things had happened. Like all the bad things just come all together.

Something happened to a dear lecturer
Something happened to my friends' relationship

Call me insensitive. I dont sense the change of emotions in them until I see these happening for real on facebook.

I think I am too into my own world, to the point where I totally disregard sociallizing. Busy might be my only excuse for now, but I dont see it as a strong point. A dear friend came back from Australia and I didn't even know about it at all. Like what the heck.

I was saying all these about going out going out. In the end?

"Sorry la bro, not free" And surprisingly, everytime my "not free" can be used again and again with all sorts of different excuses.

got class la,
need to teach la,
got deadlines to meet la,
got project to run la,
got quizzes coming la,
parents don't let me go out since I have been so busy and away from house all the time la...
what else ar?
guitar la,
camp la

Fook weih. Seriously that busy meh? As if I dont live my own life but live for the others.

Speaking of which, Wednesday is my students' trials for Maths. I think I am such a lousy teacher that is not giving extra class the night before exam. I feel guilty. Not because I am busy. I need to study for Marketing quiz. Screw me for not touching my guitar for 3 weeks and I have not practiced the song given by my teacher. They dont make sense.

And next week is Form4's finals. and praise myself. I am away on weekends. No extra class people. Great. responsible. fuiyo. I even started to "admire" my sense of responsibility dy.

I swear, after foundation, I am going to take a 4 months or half year break. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment