Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Up + Date = Update XD

Hey peeps. Yesterday Xiau Xiau was complaining that I din update my blog. It was still Selamat Hari Jadi (Or was it Wai Sin that complained?). So now ar, put in some updates lo...

Actually nothing special oso. Just update for the sake of updating. Lets see, weekend ar, set Form4 Mock Exam for Maths lo...haha I tell u, once I tell my Saturday students I set the paper, they macam, "oh shit, GG lo...wei wei wei, faster give tips la" Haha, can totally relate to the times when I was student man! "Teacher, tips la, what is important ar? tell la teacher.". And guess what I answer my students? I use my teachers' answers oso: "Tips is to study everything"

Actually quite stress oso one lo. People going to take finals/trials. Some quite good dy. Some macam still struggling to pass. Want to arrange extra class tapi I tak ada holiday during Raya...So leh...stress~~~! Eh, more stress than taking exam myself kay!? Its like I study maths/do maths more than I study for the whole SPM.

Oh yea, results were released...last last thursday. LOL. I belum cakap bagi sesiapa pun, then friends around me know my result. @.@ From who? From lecturers. O_O

And my timetable was rearranged yesterday. Screw it la, 2 days 5pm classes. But okay la, at least the admin ppl are still nice. I say I teach tuition on Wed afternoon ask him avoid, he helped me avoid. :) Guess he is not that bad afterall. Once again this has proven that hearsay are not reliable. And he make until my Friday no class. Okay la, not bad la, I just dont like two 5 pms classes. Transport weih! Okay la, dont be picky. Later macam suilun kena zat in facebook. XD

2nd Hand Book Sales! Er...actually I doing promotion here de. If any of you happened to be HELP Foundation in Arts/Science, last time or now, do bring all ur old textbook for sale. Latest edition of course best la. haha.

Going to penang tmr! So yea. Update until here la. And yes! I updated! XD

ps: Lim Sui Lun, u faster tell me when go out le...I rot at home dy

No comments:

Post a Comment