Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ed Board Annual F5 Committee PLUS KWAN SENG Lunch

Ok I had delayed this for a long time. We had our FREEEEEEE annual lunch at Shogun Sunway. School is paying O_O (But school damn kiam siap lo, so rich why not let ALL form5 edboarders go only leh? xP)

Anyway, the food was okay I guess. Ignore the fact that I am seafood allergic and no prawns, clamps, oysters for me T_T

But camwhore & gossips were fun tho :)



We are fraternal twins! @.@ Well borned on the same day but different gametes fused us together and we do not share our placenta. haha.



This was Louise's genius idea to put wasabi in Kwan Seng's pepper mint ice cream and after one bite he wouldn't try it anymore. xD And the red colour watermelon juice heart shape was proudly presented to you by none-other than Saw Kai Boon! x)

[Kwan Seng: It looks horrible! Doesnt look like heart shape at all]
[KB: *glares*]


Group photo! (Now we know why Adrian picked the side---so he would be bleached and turn white. Now we have a new name for him aka Adrian Jackson xD)


The 38 twin gang


We are the very rare species of guys committee in Ed Board okay? If you exclude Form4 aaron and Adrian whose sexuality is yet to be known (just jk), we are the only guys. x)


Guys act cute???? @.@


Si Jun stalking Pn.Chan

And she had to cover her face. xD


Well, like I always say, you should just ignore Adrian in any photo because he always ruin them.




My first and only picture with Miss. Louise Tan who is 9 days older than me. (I guess not only prefects are full with April babies, Ed Board are full with April babies too xD)


I had no idea why Louise likes the recycling bin. xD


See! I told you to ignore Adrian in all photos!


Haha. Next, Wei Chun, Kwan Seng and I went for bowling, only 3 of us AGAIN. yes again. I just went last week with Sui Lun and Yi Shiuan, if you did follow my blog. x)

I guess that day was lucky day for April 22 baby. =) Me and Wei Chun scored well with luck. haha. My first round was 121 O_O I cant believe that too. But should you call me lucky or not lucky? Out of 8 times, 3 times I striked, 4 times I got 9 and once 8, I hit on the center but the pins just dont drop. xD The unlucky lucky hehe. But second round was 60+ haha. Told you I only play by luck. Wei Chun got 60+ then 80+, and Kwan Seng who looks like a pro keep going longkang. haha. And I told Wei Chun we should go buy toto.

Note to Sui Lun and Yi Shiuan: My hand and wrist are NOT pain after playing 2 rounds. Dun ask me why, I dunno either. And I used no.10 ball instead of no.9 that I used last week. =p

Some pics for you.

In case you dunno, this is Kwan Seng


And this is Wei Chun

Thats all peeps! Oh, did I mention I waited a bus to go home at MV since 5.20 till 6.00 and at the end forced to take taxi home because my guitar lesson was on 6.30? Grr...


ps: There will be either a F4 + F5 + KWAN SENG + Pn. Chan ed board bbq dinner (or Ed Board exclude Form 3 dinner to be short )or a F5 + KWAN SENG + Pn. Chan Bbq dinner (I started to get irritated with the name Kwan Seng xD) on 14th Dec. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment