Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Results

Should I be happy or should I be sad?

Maths and Add Maths did not improve much nor drop much. Both within a +- of 3 marks like that la.

English and BC did improve, and especially first time getting a 90+ for English! x) But Pn Shanti said she was lenient, yea, so okla I guess. BC got essay. 89/100. Good? I suppose xD. But then again, I think she's more lenient that Pn. Lim Yian Hwa. Or else I would get something like 55/70 for essay? xD


Erhem. Bio n Sej suck hell. Dropped way way way too much. Both was 76-77 for last term and this time...zzz. both get 50+/100 for paper 2. zzz.....

anyway. I dun see the purpose of crying over it now. Its not like i DONT KNOW that my bio n sej sucks, cause lazy to do memorizing, but then again, I am just too lazy to study them. Better bulk up!


*edited*
And oh, the next day I finish this post, something even worse got back. My chem paper 2 get 54/100. Oh wow, so much about "chem is my strongest science subject" I seriously seriously dunno why I got wrong. It's like teacher mark you wrong but in fact ur answer is also 95% accurate, but just that 5% not accurate everything just got marked wrong. I am seriously dissapointed lo. I wun complain if I didn't study, but Chem...? It's like the more you understand the more you get urself confuse because u think both ways are okay to use if you think deeper. But teachers always want a "direct answer" instead of "deeper answers". And even taking in careless mistakes for consideration, I lost like...15 marks +- for reasons I dunno why.

And teacher let go big mistake but catch me for small mistake. Some ppl write "carboxylic" instead of "carboxylic acid" and she says she's gonna close one eye, some people used porcelein pieces instead of aluminium oxide which was asked but teacher didnt notice it, but rather she would minus ur marks because u didnt draw the clamp from the retort stand, writing "1-chlorobutane" as "chlorobutane" and you write "chlorine displaces IODIDE ION from its salt solution" instead of "IODINE". like, wth?

And yea, I was telling Su Teng, it is equal to calling her Chan So Tong and she says okla it sounds like my name but calling her Chen Su Teng and she got mad and yell at you saying that you pronounced her name wrongly.

At least Physics cheered me up, a little, but doesn't help much.

I am so anti-chemistry now

No comments:

Post a Comment