Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sunway Outing

Hey People! Kai Boon is finally back to update. Cant believe I did not update for 10 days! and to imagine I used to update 4-5 times a week. lolx. Dun blame exam. I just dun have inspiration. haha

Anyway, went to Sunway with Yi Shiuan n Sui Lun. Ytd say want sing k one, but at the end left 3 of us, go oso no point d la. So we went to watch "Where got ghost?" Horror!!! No la...kinda lame. Can predict d la. Ghost well...a bit scary la, scary in the sense where it just suddenly appear big big on the screen. lolx. But after you look at it properly you will find it kinda ok la...Not that scary like the other horror movies. But well, Kai Boon swear that he will not watch other horror movies cause' I dont think I can take them. lolx. This one see people laugh laugh laugh ar, I oso find it ngam ngam ok edi, not to mention the others when people start screaming in horror~~~!!!! xD


Cut it short. Yi Shiuan puasa-ed cause he came late so didnt eat anything. Me n Noob bought McDonalds and brought it----in our bag. haha. But Yi Shiuan damn geng. Puasa d still can play bowling, some more damn pro like that. I am gong nia. lolx. Ask the two. First round so many strike second round so many longkang. lolx.


Sui Lun --- macam yes. I tell you ar....."有姿势, 无实际" xD


Ini baru pro la. Steady throughout both games. haha

Got Hou Yan's disease --- poke finger. (Actually I started it by poking finger after I go longkang, then the two keep doing it d) And to imagine got once he and Yi Shiuan poking each other's fingers with their eyes big big mouth open looking at me....=.="


Random shot


See him play till need to roll up sleeves. Show muscle ar? xD

Then go arcade. Haha I damn noob. First time coming into arcade after Form 3. lolx. Damn noob lolx. Saw a lot games tim. All computer play before de. Step one la, shooting one la, step one in comp use keyboard press, shoot one type keyboard = shoot. Somemore 100% kena those kind. lolx. Challenge me in computer! xD

Siang fong gei kei again. 不愧系吾地介放飞机大王 xD Yala I know my fault la, I postpone from wed to thursday tot a lot not free on wed ma. Mana tahu today lagi less ppl. =.="


Monday want go sing K ma? I memang want sing K lo. lolx. Anyone in? x)

No comments:

Post a Comment