Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Random Note

1. Klex turned HELP upside down for cutting his hair. He shortened everyone's life by showing them his new hair style.

2. Results are not of satisfactory. Could have scored better for CTS quiz if I am more careful and did not forget about writing examples. Could have scored better for Econs if I am more careful if I had rest enough. Accounts is the killer. 1 mark to full marks, and the mistake that I made is not because I am careless, but I never imagined that...
You need to write "no entry needed" when you realized a transaction need not be journalized.

3. Damn driving exam tomorrow. Wish me luck that I do not come out in the headline the next day saying "18 year old boy commit a suicidal act by killing the examiner with an accident in a driving test"

tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment