Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

200th post!

Since got school today so din update yesterday.

Overall YE and Ed-Board was great. Since YE only takes Form4 and Ed Board taking Form3 n 4, basically its a time for me to ponteng. *guilts*

Was setting up for YE for first 2 periods with Ed Board "photographer on duty pass" xD, and then taking photo for Ed Board for 3rd period only to find out I ran out of battery. 4th period was there and help to promote a bit. To tell you what, Ed Board finish the application form in the 3rd period (the first period we start registration) in 30 minutes time and I hafta photostat another 60 copies. 3 in a paper and spent 2 bucks. Just so you know, the reason I type out here is to let my dear Editor-in-Chief, Ms. Foong Lily to read. The 2 bucks I owe you from YE is cancelled is I helped to photostat and not claiming from Lie Yang. (=p)

5th and 6th period with YE, and sometimes to Ed Board, since it's Form5 we are not taking ppl for both society so I am free. hehes, and the last 2 periods, I was there to duty for YE and taking ppl. That's hella lots of ppl there and I hafta photostat another 40 copies of application forms! so Me, Fish (Jin), Duck (Rouanne) and Crow (SuLynn) each spent a buck to photostat the dear forms. We got 80 ppl taking forms from us man! *sh*t I am definitely having headache during interview, okay...maybe AFTER interview when I start choosing* Compared to 35 ppl last year, this year is....too much. *Hey we are taking only 35-40 ppl la, max oso 45 ppl only*

Well, passing more has its benefit. You get to fire ppl when you think they aren't good, unlike us, we cant fire ppl cause we are lacking of manpower. At least those ppl who rarely comes, you can still ask for help when really needed, even if 1 person help 1%, you get like 15-20% of burdens off yourself. But bad thing is, even tho you fire them, you still gotta pay them 10-20 bucks for what they have worked for you. Sad thing huh? So I think I will pass just 40 ppl. *winks*

p/s: Just to show off - Ed Board is the only society that DIDNT go around to ask ppl to join. They just came to us THEMSELVES. And we have a 4-5cm thick application forms. Great huh? =p

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Good to hear that Ed-Board is still going on strong.

    Keep up the good work! (:

    ReplyDelete