Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Frustration

I really cannot stand my dad man. sigh...

We were painting our house since 1 week ago, and since that day there was no peace in my house. If we were not helping, you can hear tonnes of complains and bulls*** running through your ears. Those stuff like "is this your house", "is computer so freaking important" etc.

Ya right. If I am not playing computer but watching TV, he wont care a damn. He just have this prejudice towards computer. wth.

And yea, if we DO go out and help. Another sort of complains. "So stupid, simple things oso cannot do well", "you see, you stain the floor again", and if you just so accidently knock something but it wasn't spilled, "do you have your freaking eyes, cant you walk without knocking something" and etc.

F***, help or not I still get scolded, so why care? I rather do my things and let him scold, since the end result is the same. I really cannot understand how come my younger brothers can stand him. The youngest one understand la, still small dun dare to fight, but the other one ar....

And that leads to my dad always saying me dun care bout the family, when ppl busying you can do your own things, blah blah blah. Its not my problem for god's sake, its his freaking problem la. We help you out of the will, and everytime you dun appreciate and complain, say this say that, making ppl feel so unappreciated, who wants to help you? who cares if you are my dad, someone treating me like that is so not gonna earn my respect and make me help him willingly.

oh yea, Christine once asked me, how can I talk to PP without a sign of frustration and scold her so badly once she turn around. Now I shall reveal the answer: I am trained since borned.

1 comment:

  1. hmm.... I understand ur problem cos I faced it before, u r at sixes n sevens dunno whether want to help or not. My advice is continue helping cos u still dependant on ur parents. Juz let the music go into ur ears. I also tak boleh tahan liao tat's why I work while waiting for results, cos staying at home has less freedom n nomatter wat I do my parents will scold me. When u work u still have pocket money n friends to talk to.
    By the way, take it easy man, just get use to it!

    ReplyDelete