Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Update bout my life

Life is hectic with PSF. Asked me to look for her without considering our (Chris n I) time. Keep saying today I not free I hungry I want to go eat find me on Monday then today, find me on Thursday blah blah. AS if our time are nothing and lessons are nothing. Hello??? We are taking SPM!!!! Now you know why my purata dropped so badly last year. Fed up man.

Things sure has its better side. Becca wasn't here today. (Okay, I dont mean becca is annoying and I dont want to see her, just...aiya continue reading la). Due to her absence, I get to sit with Su Teng, and for ONCE I enjoy sitting in class. Seriously la, sitting beside PSS is boring (no offence) but he has no common topic with me. All his ramblings are about study, study, study. Uhh.....and I have to stick with him for a whole year AGAIN. I told myself I hafta get in class early for the first day for a good seat, but at the end I didn't. Cause that's irresponsible, leaving the tapak without sending your class off, which some prefects did last year and shown a bad example to last year's Form3, so I told myself I wouldn't do so, and so I have to sit with him again. SIGH!!!!!

Anyway lets talk bout something fun. Me and Sut had fun gossiping. here are part of the conversation.
Sut:"this guy is such an a**hole la"
Boon:"No he is such a c***"
Sut:(stunned for a sec) "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA". The first ha is loud enough for the whole class to hear.
Boon:"Thank god bec is not here, or else she will laugh till the whole block can hear her voice"
Sut:"yea and teacher will look here and ask rebecca see, what are you doing and she hafta reply nothing teacher, lol!"

okay, I know you are seriously confused what's the 4 letter word, and why would suteng laugh so loud. Cause its a vulgar word and it rhymes with the name of someone we are talking about.

And we gossip about prefects whom we think are gays. xD and we complained about many many things. xD But of course, being a good student, we both talk only during homework time and changing lesson time. =) Sorry bec you missed all the fun. =p

p/s: on stage today was very embarassing. I dropped the "cheque" (an envelope with a piece of white paper inside) and have to use a prefect slip to ganti. Stop laughing okay? You have to thank god I HAVE prefects slip with me. and for that, THANKS to khai hoe who blur-blurly passed it to me instead of the penyelaras. PHEW!

1 comment:

  1. Gossiping bout who's gay?
    Interesting topic XD
    well bout the Ye thingy jz hang on for like few months then we will be retiring la.

    ReplyDelete