Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

College Update

Hey people! I long time tak update d. Dun blame me! Blame the boring life I have. xD

Okla, first update on lectures. I am getting bored of my Malaysian Studies lecturer. Damn boring. Plus he's thinking that he is very neutral to all races when he is damn racist. "I dun like working with Chinese for class work during university. Chinese very good at pushing responsibilities. So I prefer to look for Malay or Indian" Waseh. Own race leh. And yea, from his lecture its damn obvious that his first impression on other people is: "Chinese, Indian or Malay" -___-" He is not looking for "people who he can work with", but "race which he can work with" 一竹竿打翻整船人 d lo. This kind of thinking is the very first factor of racial discrimination. Because other ppl of THAT race is doing so, doesnt mean that EVERYONE of the race are the same. And somemore still think he damn neutral. Slapping own face. haha.

Anyway, this is something funny to share from my computing lecturer.


"You know integrated chips? Ah ya. There are many kinds of chips, like but of course not the potato kind la ar."


And yeap. I quit students' council. Too busy dy. X_X Just told Ms. Selena after lecture.


And this was on the last slide of the Study Skills today! REMINDS ME OF THE ONE IN ED BOARD ROOM! xD We were introduced to SMART goals today.
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Attainable
R - Realistic/Relative I forgot
T - Time bounded

And Klex and I came up with STUPID goals. :P
S - Specific
T - Time bounded
U - Unique
P - Personal
I - Intelligent
D - Dream

Cool right? xP

And yea, another picture to share. Taken at TTC few days ago, or last week. xD When we were spreading the paper. x)

FYI, they think that its an enlarged poh piah/white colour curry puff. Tsk tsk...too much of accounting work can make your eyes go blur @.@

Had Maths Quiz today. Quite kacang...to me. xD Its not calculus la, just Finite Maths. Like Maths campur Add Maths. So yea...xDThat's all for this time. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment