Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Exams Part 2!

I am so lucky to friends like you all! I bet you all prayed for me right? (Sry Jing Wei, I stole the praying idea from you xD)

I PASSED MY UNDANG!!!!
With 49/50.

Damn, I am good! x)


Yeap. And had Finite Maths today. >< I cant get full marks d!!!! *sobs* Fine whatever. Screw it. Not enough sleep. Go make simple question so complicated. -_____-" Blame the jackasses who were playing with firecrackers and fireworks the whole night. I should have complained and reported to the police. Then they are screwed. xD (Go read the news. Some ppl kena because the neighbours tak tahan the loud sound)

Sriously wei. Behind my house punya, loud until I cant hear what my brother was talking in the room. Imagine how loud it was.

Nvm, tmr is Msia Study. SCREW SEJARAH AGAIN MAN! And i thought i waved goodbye to sejarah after SPM paper. Damn ass shit.

Okay, gotta go. Back to studies. T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment