Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Say bye bye to Mid Term!

YES! Say bye bye to my first mid term in HELP!



Finished my last paper today. Cool!



Computing wasn't as easy as I thought...=( I wanna score 18 and now I think I can only score 15 or 16. x( *Yes Klex, this sentence is dedicated to show you only*



Study skills ar...haha, dunno. I dunno if I know. Get me? Good. haha.



Msia Study was a waste of time. I travelled 1 and a half hour from house to college, spent RM10.70 for a 15 mintues paper. =.=" (And the time allocation was 1 and a half hour O_O)



Finite Maths...dun wanna elaborate. *SOBS*



Intermediate English. Er..okay I guess?



Yeap, overall that's it! Say bye to mid-term. I think I did pretty well for people who studied last minute. xD Like, at least achieved what I aimed for like that la.



PS: I rather take another 10 papers than worrying about seminar. The waiting is torturing and killing me! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment