Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hectic Life

Wah lao A! These three days really drained all my energy. Let yours truly here explain to you what happened.

Saturday (24th April)
Woke up at 6am, reached college at 7am. Started duty as runner for National Debate competition for that day running around. Left at 9.30am. I felt exhausted already. Imagine running a corridor 1.5km long back and forth for just 2-3 times in that 2 and a half hours.

You think I went home? No! reached TTC at 10.30, printed out notes, photostated exercise, teached from 11am to 1.15pm. (Helping the Form4s with their graphs) Then went to grab my lunch. Finished lunch, about to go, received You Tian's sms that the things to be discussed in the meeting later is sent to mailbox. Went thru the trouble to print it. And that's already 2pm. *Crap! I actually promised SASArians to return by 2...swt....*

Right, so went to Taman Jaya LRT station by walking 15 minutes under the hot sun...thank god I removed my laptop and left it at TTC. xD But yet, I was badly sweating. So I took the LRT, once went up, didnt know why I was so tired, and overshot Bangsar. I stopped at KL Sentral. DANG!!!! My first time weih! All the time I can just somehow wake up before I reach my destination lo...well, since I reached there, might as well just activate my online banking acconut la...somehow I dunno why I need ATM machine to activate it. *Yes, I own my account now, cause I am over 18 now! Yay for having account, Nay for less interest...FYI kids account has higher interest weih*

So it took me 5 minutes to activate it, and then went back to Bangsar, took the bus, reached HELP again at 3.30pm. So ready to run around again. Ended my duty at around...6? Then waited for a debriefing. Officially signed out at 6.30. And shit, TTC meeting starts 7 weih. Thanks to Zean Shiung, I manage to reached there by 6.55pm. xD

Grabbed my dinner, went for meeting. Meeting, discussion, presentation...damn zadou weih! Let my team dui up to present. Bully juniors lar them. T_T and I was feeling sleepy. Imagine working non stop from 7 to 10pm...I left at 10.30, cause my dad wouldnt want to fetch me late. Yes, the meeting was not over yet but I left...bad leh me....x/

Reached home, bath, sent email, sleep. that was 12am midnight.

Sunday (25th April)
Again, same thing. Woke up 6am, reached college 7am, started duty, but this time as chairperson. Thank god weih! Running around sounds like an easier task, but my body cant take it anymore. I had muscle cramps everywhere weih! Imagine running along the corridor just back and forth for 6-8 times. 6 x 1.5 x 2 = 18 and 8 x 1.5 x 2 = 24. So I actually ran for around 18-24 km the day before. O_O And that was only estimation. I think I ran more than 8 times lo.

Chairperson for the day, witnessed good and lousy debates. One was damn hilarious. but we were told not to laugh. So thank goodness for the Ketua Disiplin training in the past, I managed to survived despite the fact that even the adjudicators laughed out loud, aka LOLed.

And yay, was treated to dinner after that. So while waiting for secretariat to finish their counting, Reuben and I crapped about stuffs. I am cool, he is hot. xD So he shouldn't go for ice skating without me, cause without me, the rink will melt due to his hot presence.

And we went all the way to Aman Suria for Mamak. What the crap la. Yes christine its outside your house. Ppl were still crapping la, But yea, gotta chao first. Cause I needa do revision pack for THIS WEEK! Ppl, its Sunday night already and I started nothing! DAMN! So I left with Reuben when his parents came to pick him up. That was around 9pm. So I took LRT from Taman Paramount to Masjid Jamek, switched LRT back to Sri Petaling. Reached home around 10.30 pm. So bath, check mail, scan the stuff to do, 12am. I din even started doing notes. Damn! But I freaking tired weih. Dun care la, sleep. Wake up early to do la!

Monday (26th April)
Woke up 7am. Do notes. Msged Wai Sin to ask Ms Winnie to reply my mail cause I gotta go college and help out in the afternoon but I have totally no idea what I have to do and how the program flows. Did the revision till 9.10am, went for driving lesson.

Scary! Went on highway on my second lesson only weih! But I drove better than first time, just that I cacat at turning my stering. I know I shouldnt cross hand, but your hands just automatically do it. And I cant pay attention on my hands to not cross cause I am on highway! If I just focus on any detail I will lost focus on others. Yala, got once I need to turn dy, I focus on my hands then I went into wrong gear. went slow, suppose to go gear 2, dunno why go into gear 4. Die. Car stopped there. I turn back gear 2, but forgot car stop dy need gear 1. So turn to gear 1 again before I start lo. Damn scary weih. On highway somemore.

Reached home by 11. But need to finish the practice! Wai Sin ask me to be at college by 2. By 12.30 I finished the practice, sent it, left house at 12.45. Techinically was running with my muscle cramps to the LRT station. Blah blah blah. I reached Bangsar LRT by 1.50pm. So okla, at most I late for 5-10 minutes. But WHAT THE HECK! There were some...Rapid VIP or something? The drivers all stopped there shake hand blah blah blah...I was like AHHHH!!!! In a hurry!!!! Waited for 15 minutes, finally the bus driver came onto the bus! I thought it was going to move...then the driver waited again!!!! for 10 minutes!!!! The bus only started moving at 2.15. I was damn shit that time weih...

Reached college at 2.30. Ran down immedietly to staffroom, and Ms Winnie told me its over. Damian helped me to settle dy. *Jaws dropped O.O* So I went there for nothing. SOBS!!!! But yea, my fault la!!! x/ So sorry!!! My first time ffk like that you know! Those who know me you will know I dont do things without prior information, and I just ffked the event without informing ppl. T____________T

So didnt spend much time there la, I need to rush back to TTC cause I got extra class for a student. She got replacement class during Saturday so today ganti for her. On my way back, received her sms, "I am not coming cause I am not feeling well" *JAWS DROP AGAIN* Tak sangka karma come so fast lo! ffked ppl and now let ppl ffk. Sigh...but went to TTC too la, helped KK with printing. Then finally went home at 5.



So...a lot of dramas within these few days huh? Sibeh tired weih!

No comments:

Post a Comment