Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blog is dead

I am so sorry for leaving my blog dead for like...3 weeks. *sticking tongue out*

I shall now update something for you to read okay?

Joke 1:
Nick: Kyle! How can you complain that I did nothing to Ms. Windy? We had an equal share of work!
Kyle: Erm Nick, you did 2 pages, and I did 20 pages...
Nick: Damn you! 2 + 0 is still 2!
Kyle: ...

I pity you Kyle...*No Kyle and Nick did not actually exist as real person in my life*

Joke 2:
Nick: Kyle! You did it again!
Kyle: Yes I complained again. But...
Nick: Damn you! You started the work without informing me and now you are complaining that I did nothing! Let's see Ms.Windy and explain everything now!
Kyle: Erm...Do you remember we have a meeting every Friday from 10am to 12 noon? We even discussed about the colour of the font and I did everything in front of you that day.
Nick: LIER! I have no memory on that!
Kyle: *Opens file: Date created shows 19th March (Friday) 10.51am*

haha! Good one! Those mini mini details on your files are actually helpful. lolx!

Ok that's all for you today! Toodles! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment