Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Choices? I am upset now! :(

I have just enrolled my new courses and new groupings around one hour ago. Kinda upset with the placement, cause:

1. I dont get the groups with my favourite lecturer
2. I dont get the groups with my friends like we planned

Life has seriously a lot of choices, many IFs.

IF I enrolled my groups before leaving for UNGU, I will get the groups I want.
IF I do not go MV first and enroll my subjects first, I might get the groups I want.
IF I just enrolled my groupings and ask LJ to rearrange the tutor's timetable later, I may get the groups I want.

I may be upset, but I did not regret my choices.
I loved UNGU more than I love the groupings.
I love Edrea & Su Teng more than the groupings. (ZONGYAO dont kill me! xD)
I love TTC students more than the groupings.
And yes LJ, I love you so I dont want to cause you trouble. Wuah...gay nya~~~(Carrie dont kill me! xD) lol LJ dont perasan la...I love my students nia...I dont want to stop teaching them. haha.

Then again, the upset-ness is only due to too much of uncertainties.
I am worry if I will get a good lecturer
I am worry if I can make new friends
I am worry if I will get sucky partners for group work again

so I can start making new friends again. I will choose partner wisely this time. and yea, I survived "larger and larger, boringer and boringer" class, so how many more lousy lecturers are there in HELP anyway? I guess I can stop worrying now. No matter how bad the situation is, life goes on. =) And it only last for 4 months come on!

So yea, darling darling ku, dont miss me ar. I know you all cant survive without a good class rep like me one la...haha. even I cannot be in the same group and do group work with you, doesnt mean that you can find someone better than me ar, *cause I am the best dy ma...where got ppl better than me one? haix....* and pray hard you all dont get some sucky ppl to fill up my place ar, or else u sure suffer one lo. haha. good luck for new sem! and yaya, share our timetables kay? see when we are free come invite each others for lunch or meet at our wee-fee corridor!

No comments:

Post a Comment