Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Surprise 18th for Lily

Taadaa! Happy Birthday to Ms. Foong Lily! x)

It was Peter's masterplan to give her a surprise. :P By telling her that he's going to certify certs at CHS and get us to meet her there.

So after Finite Maths paper, I grabbed to receipt from Peter to claim the cake from KLCC. Returned to main block, waited for bus for 15 minutes to go to Noob's house. After that decided to just walk aje. Since I have to walk from bangsar shopping mall also. HELP to Bangsar Shopping Mall is only like 5-10 minutes walking distance.

Yes. But I ended up sweaty in Noob's house. Why? It took me around 30 mintues to walk from HELP to his house. =.= Shouldnt judge the distance by just looking at Google Map. Thought can reach within 15 minutes pulak. Actually if walking on flat ground still okay tahu? I was CLIMBING UP THE HILL! dang. ended up sweaty. Somemore I have not exercise for a long long time d lo.

Okay cut it short. Went to Noob's house, then crap about girlfriends and crushes, then lame a bit, then took LRT from Bangsar to KLCC. Grabbed the cake, went hunting for Birthday Present. Okay I tell you ar, we damn can crap one lo. From Bangsar LRT crap till KLCC crap till grab cake crap till present crap till return to University LRT still crapping. And surprisingly our topic can never change. Its still about banana, watermelon, orange, durian and chocolate. xD *Inside joke*

okla after we makan at Kanna, met at school to sign the card. And all hopped into the car. Peter and Lily arrived! Peter was so nervous cause we all disappered. xD Until he saw us in the car...then finally Lily saw us! lolx. She was like: "Why are you all doing here!!?? Gathering din invite me la!" Lol. Then we were giving some lame excuse and ask her if we wanna join us for lunch at A&W.

Lily: "Okay I gonna call my mom"
We: "Why?"
Lily: "cause' she's suppose to have lunch with me. You all dun mind right?"
Peter:" This is her lunch d."
Lily: "huh?"
Peter: "She's not coming."
Lily: "Why? Eh wait arent you going to certify your certs?"
Peter: "No. This is actually you mom's 'lunch'. Got it?"
Lily: "........, ..............., ....................................., OH MY GOSH WEIH! YOU PPL! CON ME KAO KAO!!!" *Whacks Peter*

Then we bertolak ke A&W. Jin Yee memang good driver ar, Dennis...tsk tsk tsk. *No entry sign huh?*



I will let the pictures do the talking now.

Birthday Girl. She's complaining how old she is after blowing 4 times of candles today.


Birthday girlS


*Blow candles* And she just remembered she forgot to count the candles she blew during Ed Board April babies birthday.


Shu Han the Asst. Planner! xD


Group pic 1!


Group pic 2!



And Shu Han sms me that I have to take a photo of the 2 of them. So yea...


Next up are random shots.



Poser 1: Lim Sui Lun


Poser 2: Louise Elizabeth Tan Min Yue. haha. I just realized that I have NEVER called your full name before.


And the candid shots:

Shaun Quah Kit Lung


Mastermind Peter Heng! xD *See his t-shirt? Found the similarity with Lily's?*


Prashanth + half a Louise. :P


A full Louise. xD


Sui Lun candid


Okay thats all! I shall join you old ppl in 10 days time! 18 years old here I come! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment