Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Outing with darlings

Boo ya ppl! I am back with updates! I finished term finals on Wed! hehes. No thats not the point of my update today. My point is...we went outing on the next day! haha

The morning started with badminton, from around 8.30 to 10.30. Exhausted! Some more I have not played badminton for like...8 months. xD And you know what? I ended my day with muscle cramps. -________-

Here's a very chunted photo of the ppl that went! x) Photo stolen from Vania.




after bathing, we went for a second round --- Go Wai Sin's house @ Mid Valley. To be exact, Gardens. Went to Sushi Zanmai to makan. And only we knew Wai Sin's 2nd house is only limited to Mid Valley, and Gardens is actually YS punya. But that owner ar....dont even know the way of his own house. -____- some more say so much what knowing the way is what the workers need to know, i only need to do paper work blah blah. <.<


Anyway, Sushi Zanmai is a place to camwhore. See!

Xiau Wei and YS


Jason is saying that he is "hot".


Wen Yi punya!


YS punya!


Lengchai punya! Me YS and er...Jason the handsome. O_O


My drink.


Vania and Wai Sin


Group pic! Again photo stolen from Vania. haha.



And yes. Makan is not the whole point. The whole point is actually redbox. haha


Jason & Wai Sin


Wen Yi


Fuiyo Ben! Macam yes.


YS ini memang yes la.


And the last group pic without Xiau Wei. Cause she left earlier. Aww.....Again, stolen from Vania. haha



Okay thats it bout my outing with my darlings! x) Got time I upload about what happened today. Totally a blast! lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment