Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Ungu May Babies!

First thing first, happy birthday to:
1. Yeow Yi Shiuan & Marissa Tham (11th May)
2. Foo Siang Sheng (18th May)
3. Fong Jes Cee (24th May)
4. Tan Qi Hui (30th May)
5. Chai Pei Wen (31st May)

Here is a special birthday shoutout to the buddies whom I failed to celebrate

Only got photo from last year. xD Paiseh le



And the prooves that Happy Three Friends suka emo

See!

Both picutre sama aje. (Except Qi Hui swap place with Shiuan) But I kinda like the Do-Re-Mi effect. xD


First is the daiko among the Happy Three Friends - Mr.Yeow Yi Shiuan.
Shiuan Shiuan he ar, memang changed a lot compared to last year.
this year he has grown:
1. Dai bi-er
2. Gayer
3. More open (Not open as in suka talk yellow things la, he open minded a lot dy)
4. Lamer
5. Noiser
6. More talkative
7. (continue blah blah blah ing)
.
..
...
....
.....
100. (Finally ended) xD

Tapi he tak as blur as last year dy. Cannot see his kawaii blur look liao. When he blur blur that time banyak kawaii one lo.


The picture of him last year...if you still remember. He is waiting to dikenakan cake. See the fear on his face after witnessing Siang dikenakan...


And the end product! Taa Daa! lol



In TTC got a lot of daibi things happen. And I dunno since when he suddenly become my husband liao. @.@ I oso forgot how dy. But girls dun worry la, you are still free to take him (if you can xD), cause' I no time jaga so many husbands (hint hint) xD



Photo from last year Red Box. Tengok! Dia banyak kawaii kan?


Out of the Happy Three friends leh, he is the one that I spent the most time with this year. Cause' kita sama sama Maths Department di TTC ma. haha. Dan dia banyak best sangat orh, always help me take class bila I not free. XD paiseh always trouble you. :/


Say cheese la...eesh...tak mahu cooperate punya orang. -___________-



So that's all about nauihs iy didi. *Maths dpt new trend - terbalik name* Next we go to....



Foo Siang Sheng aka Daddy Foo!


Daddy Foo this year leh, no need jaga image liao. Jadi can act daibi and act cute dy.


See!

Last time u kill him he oso wun do V for u one ar. Now he did that AUTOMATICALLY weih!


Tapi ban cool is still his hobby since so long time ago la.


I know Daddy Foo since when dy ar? Form2 or Form3? That time badminton kaki tim! Always play together de. *Pss, of course I beat him la xD* Then one year suddenly never see him come play. So busy with tuition. So I suddenly less one kaki dy tim.

Then Form4 leh, we sama sama go ungu marching. So slowly become kakis dy lo.



Ha! I like this pic! EPIC! I think I said many times but still wanna repeat here. He cover his ass because we keep poking his butt with the spear. xD


His birthday pic last year. :P

So all the best to you in Form6 la. Got time go back find you. haha. This year memang din spend a lot time with u weih. Miss last time we stay back chat and gossip (bout my erhem esp...think you all hear until sien oso. lolx)


And the last of the Happy Three Friends - Ms. Tan Qi Hui!

shun bian wish the two Form5 May Baby happy birthday along with Qi Hui! xD


Paiseh le...this year cannot celebrate with you. My saturday bo free. x( But anyway, glad that you enjoyed your day. So as compensation leh, I sing you birthday song with your birthday pic last year. xD


Happy Birthday to you,
You are borned in ungu,
With banyak ungu gila,
You look like one too!


This year oso din manage to spend much time with u. :/ Hope u take care in Negeri Sembilan la. Gambate lo!


Speaking of which, now I know why I so short liao lo. You see ar, ppl grow in the early of the month are taller one lo, see Yi Shiuan! earliest among Happy Three Friends, then he tallest. Next is Siang, then lastly Qi Hui. haix! My mom should give birth to me on 1st May ma, then I ma tall tall lo. Kenapa 22nd April pulak? haha. Just being random.


Now after all the Happy Three Friends, next going to old ppl lo. *Sei lo, say this to entertain you all, later kena whack by mummy lo*

Happy Birthday mummy Chai Pei Wen whose birthday falls on today!

I tahu you miss Ungu a lot, so I fast fast post one let u see la.


mama leh, banyak emo sangat de. I tak tahu kenapa oso. Her kids all happy go lucky, tapi dia paling emo. Jangan emo la! Emo more leh,
1. Skin not smooth
2. White hair more
3. Grow old faster

Today I still offer to count her white hair tim! You know how many white hair I see? Curi curi tell you la, the total amount is...tell you later. See photo first


2 year ago at Redbox!




See! Your kids all come and wish you Happy Birthday dy. Smile la, dun emo liao. haha




And yea, you wanna know how many white hairs she got?
Dang
Dang
DANG
DANG

none.


LOL! Dun whack me! Just for entertainment purpose. xD


Nah, now even your husbands come and wish you happy birthday dy! HORROR! Now I know why I got so many husbands dy! Gene from Pei Wen mama! sei lo...



And lastly, give you a family photo, smile! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment