Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Start of Something New

Okay...start of sem2. As the title suggest, start of something new. VERY NEW. In class...
no more Xiau Wei,
no more Wai Sin,
no more Wen Yi,
no more YS,
no more Froggie,
no more Vania,
no more Ben...
T_____________T

But luckily I have Jason. I was so worried that I will be totally alone, and so ngam our schedule is totally the same. All 4 subjects. Hallelujah!

But still, 2 ppl together, macam very gay. xD Even Reuben was asking if we were dating...-__________- Reuben, I know you jealous I date the other hot guy...but sorry lo, you not around, need to find another hot guy for myself. xD

Advanced English today, I think I can live with it. Lecturer is quite okay I guess. And with Klex, Ivan, MingYi around, I think the class will be lively. *Klex be glad that I did not use the word noisy...but oops, I just used it. xD*

Economics Principle, quite okay. The lecturer is funny weih! xD I can live with it, HOPEFULLY. Cause I know almost nobody from the class except Jason. Like I said, like gay partner only.

Accounting Principles, die weih! Sien dao! Lecturer speaks so soft...and the class is so big and sleep inducing, plus the fact that she's kinda...old...and has a "generation gap", she doesnt make jokes. worse than old man lo. At least we can have fun with his "larger larger and larger" thingy. But owh! Crow and Juandy are here. So yea...and Jo Yee too.

And Critical Thinking Skills, my last subject of the sem. DIE weih. The lecturer is...boring...I dont know why. Just boring. Maybe her slang is too much. But yea. Jason agreed that it is boring. x/ Maybe I just keep comparing her to Ms.Winnie. Cause that's what I expected! Since last sem I wanted to have Ms Winnie as my CTS lecturer. But screw the fact that I signed up late la! SOBS.

Overall...12 lessons per week, 6 okay, 6 boring. How you want me to survive? SOBS. But heck, I aint gonna let this pull me down. I got lotsa entertainment after classes. This week is for UNGU. after that is for redbox with kakis, then I have Ungu trip coming up! Yes kakis, still sticking with you guys are the best la! *Imitating facebook tagging ppl* @Waterwheel Lun @Yi Shiuan Yeow @Siang Sheng Foo @Qi Hui Tan @Ong Jengmey @Har Hou Yan @Soo Ling @MrSmile Kar Yaw @Khai Xian Quek. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment