Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A break after hectic

Wah macam very long din have fun dy. Spent my late morning with Lanjiao, Mr.Koh, Soo Ling and Mr.Keng at Subang Neway. Neh neh neh...Stephanie ar...ffk us. xD

We sang from 11.15 to around 2.30. xD And I drink water until full dao......Went toilet 3 times. Drank a soup, a longan/lychee dessert, a milo ice, and a lemon coke. :P Mr.Koh geng weih! Song sangat ada power! haha

Then rushed to Pyramid for mini prefect gathering. Thanks to Mr.Keng for sending me. haha. although his main purpose there was to teman Soo Ling shopping. :P

I dunno la. Instead of saying Form5/09 batch gathering, I would rather say it is a Form2/06 gathering. Cause the atmosphere is not like the Form5 atmosphere! It is the Form2 feel. Even ZK came and crapped with us. Imperfect part is our LIVIA CHAN ar, and GAN XIAN DI ar...not there lo. Mana kaki and tangan kita ar? Left hand left leg come dy Right hand Right leg not here.

Long time din talk to these people dy. Especially Su Teng, Chrisitne, Lily and others. Yes Lily, same college also nvr get a chance meet once a week, HELP seriously need to speed up the Subang campus progression. haha. Not like we are going there anyway.

Oh oh oh I tell you! *Pointing finger out imitating Su Teng* It has been so long since I heard Su Teng screaming over HS! And I have not been a male-species-advisor to her for so long! xD And today the highlight is Karluis who apparently trying to be an adult by ordering a RM25 alcoholic drink. God knows why he ordered the second one and I am given the responsibility to finish the second one. but yea, Khai Hoe, Zoon Kiat, Zong Yao, me, Lily, Christine, Su Teng, and Edrea (finally a person who liked that thing!) finished the second one. Speaking about exchanging saliva...shhhh~~~~ xD Not so gross la kay? We used our own straw. lol. Ok thats not the main point. The main point is that Karluis drank the drink alone and his face is as red as Dennis' T-Shirt. You can compare his hand and his face. Epic weih!

Alright. If you have been wondering why have I not post any photo after such a long grandmother story, I shall tell you that I have not taken any photo with my camera.

My camera is dead. DEAD. DEAD!!!

time to buy a new one. I dun feel like buying DSLR, cause I got the permission to use my dad's. I need a compact one so it is more convenient bringing. So I can use either one according to the situation's need. Forgive me if I bore you with words. :P

Back to the gathering. We celebrated Khai Hoe's early birthday as well. Some funny quotes during the cake ceremony thingy.

Waiter: "Whats your name?"
Khai Hoe: "Khai Hoe"
Waiter: "Jai ho?"
LOL

Khai Hoe: "Can I sit?"
Lily: "Wait wait, sing the song first. (Boom Boom Pow)"
Khai Hoe: "But I dunno how to sing"
Lily: "Okay, then we shall wait for the next song. And you shall wait until you sing the next song."

Waiter: "Where's your speech?" Apparently he pronounced it as "Where's Su Saint?" We were laughing like mad. Su Teng even asked who called the waiter to say that. Until the waiter repeat and ask him to give a sweet speech, only we know what did he meant. xD

Kai Boon: "Ok ok, for the best effect of the speech, imagine that we are all Su Saint"


Khai Hoe: "Thanks to Shu Han, Lily, and Zean Shiung for organizing this party. (After being forced) And thank you, Ms. Lee (He still refuse to say the name) for being here spiritually (she's absent)"

No comments:

Post a Comment