Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Teach me to stop time

If 24 hours a day are not enough, please give me 48.
If 7 days a week are not enough, please give me 8.
I just need time.

June happenings:
1. TTC - Maths Holiday games by tomorrow
2. JCEP - Budgeting
3. JCEP - Model Pixeling
4. JCEP - Target calculation
5. Ungu - organizing party for 12th June
6. Advanced English - Discussion Essay submission 9th June
7. CTS - Quiz on 11th June (Totally forgotten until seeing Wai Meng study in TTC today)
8. Economics - Group Project submission 2 weeks from now. (Yet to touch a single bit)
9. CTS Project - To be handed next month (Yet to start)
10. Mid Term - 20th June (Yet to study any)
11. Driving Exam - 29th June (Instructor sucks. Need to take more lessons or somehow find a way to learn myself)
12. SASA Questions

Need to take a breath. Wait...even taking a breath is a waste of time. Screw life.

No comments:

Post a Comment