Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just to keep you alive

Today is the first day of mid term. And yes. Half of the mid term is over! Its god damn ironic cause I am one of the earliest who can claim that statement, yet I am the last to finish my last paper. Econs is on Friday! Holy bull...

Anyway, Advanced English is a killer. Lack of time. Seriously. My conclusion for essay is only 2 sentences long. -___________-" And yes. I dont have time to check. I hope I didn't just skip any question or even any page when I am flipping. @.@

Accounting is...easy gua? Just the fact that I dont understand some statement makes it sucks. If I know I can do one lo. Just hope I interpret the part correctly. Or else my belanja and belanja terakru salah record, my untung sure salah habis, then my modal akhir oso salah, and my liability oso salah. gg...

CTS! Hate this damn much weih. I dun care. I am going to conquer you! And after Tuesday is freedom! *Oops...did I just forgot about Econs...? Ahh...sorry lo...cause you are such a kacang*





Have been feeling damn moodless these days. It is as though I am shut off from everyone. Everyone has been so stranger-like to me. So is it me that has become a stranger to people? Although I see you everyday, although I talk to you everyday, but I just feel like I am not talking to you.

Maybe I am just too tired. Come and think about it. I reached college at 7.15 and can sleep till 8.00. And usually I just sleep for 15 minutes and I am energized. Finished almost all projects now. Coming up are term paper, stupid random CTS research (maybe I will not do it at all), and then ready for driving, plus studying for the CTS.

Not to forget after mid term One Coin One Hope is officially on the run. Will be damn busy then.

But now, maybe I shall just go back to my Circle III and Bearing

No comments:

Post a Comment