Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Car Wash - SPLASH! -

Fine Wednesday, I went back to college. Not lifeless kay? We are doing something GRAND and GREAT! XD We are washing the car for staffs for free. At the price of RM10 per car. LOL! wait wait, free means, erm erm, we are free! not free as in, not taking money! haha. See! I defined my term properly. So no fallacy of ambiguity! :P

(But too bad to Ms. Tay. My blog is full of fragments and comma splices, but no run on la. haha.)

Okay back to the topic. We washed dunno how many cars dy. But we earned RM305! :D pure profit kay, i already subtracted the cost. It's only RM8.99 for detergent anyway. XD But but but...we spent RM 45.50 eating, so we left only RM249.50. =/

People who came today are Wai Sin, Xiau Wei, Esther, Soo Mei, Hazel, Ian, Angel, Belle, Wai Keong (he passed by and kena pulled by us to wash car. LOL), and mememe! And Ms. Winnie and Ms. See. XD

We, er...I mean Wai Sin, actually sprayed water on Ms. Winnie and Ms. See. tsk tsk tsk. Macam small girl only. And she got backache. Old dy la u ah ma. Go drink more Anlene, Anmum Essential, Dumex 3+, Sustagen, and Nestle. haha. Rmb, drink Dumex, not Durex ar. XDDDDD

And almost towards the end, car washing process gets slower. Because, one thing is, we are tired dy, second is, seeing that so little car left to wash, we started to slack a bit, and started PLAYING WATER. tsk tsk tsk. Actually is them only lo. not me. I no bring change. =/ At first oso dun1 play one, but hor, that wai sin la, spray water and make me pee on my butt. YALA. She aim the host on my butt. Make me "pee" on my butt.

After finish washing all cars, pack, chao. Makan at McD. The Xiau Wei ar, sick still want to drink Sprite. somemore go REFILL. beh tahan budak ini. Macam budak kecil dunno how to jaga herself. haix. Then we all take her Sprite pass round and round dun let her drink. haha. Until she frustrtated, go cubit Wai Sin. Budak besar kononnya....

Alright! Thats all for car wash. Signing off now. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment