Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Resurrection

Yo people! Sorry for leaving my blog dead for...*stares at calender* 2 weeks. OMG! ITS TWO WEEKS SINCE I LAST BLOG? O_O oops....


Okay anyway, finals ended last Wednesday (wow, talking about efficiency in posting. =_=") and now I am on holiday. But guess what? I am spending my holidays for....dang dang dang......

TUITION EXTRA CLASS

Yes. And they dont pay.

Haiyo...people's trials exam coming ma. You know, people take trials result for scholarship one la. Lemme use some chain arguments here ar.

Trials is important for scholarship->scholarship->savemoney for education->save people's future

If I give tuition for trials, then students can score in trials.
If students can score in trials, they can apply scholarship.
If they can apply scholarship, then they can study with less financial problem
If they can study with less financial problem, then they can focus in study.
If they can focus in study, then they can have better future.
So, if I give tuition for trials, then they can have better future!
Wah, so noble weih my "holiday activities"! LOL!

Ini panggil apa? syok sendiri.

Anyway, I just finished watching an anime series named "Asura Cryin'"


It's something like a battle of machines called Asura Machina.

This is Kurogane. The machine used by the main protagonist. Kurogane's ability is to control gravity.

And this is Shirogane, sorta like Kurogane's counterpart. Shirogane can manipulate space.

And behold...Kurogane VS Shirogane.


yeap, the picture up there is called Kurogane-kai. Upgrade of Kurogane by fusing it with Shirogane. This thing got has space control (gravity manipulation + space manipulation)

Upgraded Hagane. The ultimate baddy's machine fused with demon power. But chun right? It's actually stolen by the baddy from the goodies.

Go watch. But beware. Got a lot of hentai scene. Ngam sai you la Klex. ngam sai la. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment