Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Celebration

HEH! 8 days din blog again. Neways, just here to announce exam is over tmr!!! xD yea I know its weird, since tmr only end.

But I AM HERE TO CELEBRATE that the YE company 2008 has officially short-listed into the top2 company. Now we are going to fight for the best company place. Haha. Too early to celebrate yet right? But AMCHAM giving the main presentation of the prize giving day to us, and the not-so-main presentation to the other school which we are competing with, what do you expect me to think!!???

Hectic life after tmr. After school will have a discussion, thursday prefects' discipline group discussion, friday ed board installation.

Week end prepare presentation and some souvenirs for some beloved seniors. 4 of them who are very special seniors to me. And yes, they are all guys. Let you guess.

Next week gotta practise presentation. And need advisors to come and check on us. Next next week is raptai. Oh SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT BURNING CDS!!!! ok, I need to settle that on tmr and start asking ppl to help me to burn.

Kai Boon will be very very busy until holidays. And then time to RELAX~~~~ CANT BELIEVE FORM 4 ENDS LIKE THIS MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment