Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Reborn

I have not update my blog for a long time.

Like seriously long. *ok you can stop that "7 days very long meh" now, I used to blog almost daily. xD*

It's been a busy week again. Not only cause exams, but various activities DURING exam week.

On Monday reprinted the Best Product Report 3 hours before submission deadline. According to teacher it's too dark. I have to agree la, though I dont like the idea of reprinting it. Still, I spent my afternoon printing the report.

And that result in my dead-meat physics paper 2. I cant even answer any of the essay questions! Ok me to blame, cause I like last minute. But still! I planned to use the afternoon for study, but ended up messing my plan.

Nvm.

Wednesday Moral and BC. Too tired to study at night, slept early and plan to wake on 3am to study. Ended up waking at 6am, too rush for my van. Study Moral only in school. Freaking 36 nilai's definisi in 45 minutes! But glad that my mom gave me a super-fast-processing brain that allows me to remember all of them in 40 minutes.

Yes I am good at memorising, but only depends on I want to use or not. I always hate the idea of memorising the whole book. I urge to understand, but not memorise. Because memory will fade, but once understood I can remember for a long time. That's why I hate memorising stuff and reluctant to do so. Now you know why I cannot score for Sejarah. xD

Anyways, Thursday Add Maths 1, can't say I am happy with it. I fail to finish 1 question. Other 3 I did but dont know what I did. After school received notice that our YE company is shortlisted into the final 5 of the yet-to-be best company. So we have to be interviewed to get the Best Company title on Saturday. That's fast, and I spent my day by handling the calling AND reading Brisingr. Becca wants to borrow. =p Nothing going to review it here. *Spoiler content* Since Friday is Bio 3 and Mod Maths. I decieded to study Bio in the morning.

Friday everything went well, and the discussion for the interview. OMG so nervous.

Saturday. well nothing much to say. Everything was quite perfect for me. Except that the fact they found out only me, Shaun and Zean Shiung did all the talking and the others occasionally speak out.

That's about it I guess. Now taking my rest. lol. yaya I told myself I have to study on Thursday last last week, but yet I still only study on Sunday. Last time got reports as excuse. Wonder this time what is my excuse? haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment