Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Gosh...

kore wa yabaiba!!!!

My sejarah...if I can get 50/100 for paper 2 i am happy enough. darn la! Tmr paper 1 but no mood 2 study d.

Today went out to reprint report. Phang says very dark.

My holidays spent for reports till friday, saturday....I think half day sleeping d, quarter day playing, quarter day reading brisingr. DONT BLAME ME!!!! ITS TOO GREAT TO RESIST!!!

Sunday, half day brisingr, quarter day sleeping...left quarter day sejarah...yes I know I am idiot. But imagine reading all the nilai murni Islam and praising how great they are, when those in somewhere in this world never abide by the islam rule, but somemore making islam the AGAMA RASMI of their country. You know, the country where rasuah happen everywhere, rape and sex before marriage occurs. That just tell me, EASY, as long as i turn everything I see upside down, lets say rasuah become murni tak rasuah, its all done.

And yea, I am dead for sejarah.

Tmr....lagi worse. but dont care, i am going to spend my time till 5 reading brisingr, 5 to 6 sleeping, and only start studying by then.

I am so doomed. why not enjoy my life before my death? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment