Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hooray!

YES I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT I CAN START STUDYING!!!!

Weeks of stucking with the stupid annual report and partially the best product report has killed me. I WAS THE ONE WHO DID ALL THE FORMATING!!!

Christine did the typing and checking for annual report, xin yi did the typing for the best product report, and christine did the checking, and kai boon did all the formating.

btw the credit for layout of annual report goes to low yee aun (and saw kai boon for changing the colour hehe), and the credit for layout of best product report goes to foong lily (and saw kai boon for the gradient editing).

YES! ITS OVER!!!!

oh sry, I forget ICT report, but WHO CARES!!!??? its 2 pages only!!!! anyway, credit goes to mr chua song jun.

No comments:

Post a Comment