Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Graduation?

Ok, not me. But the Form 5s. Next year will be my turn.

Tired dutying. I wonder why am I such an idiot to stand there for so long, when I already told myself I wont do anything extra anymore. Stood there for 4 hours. 4 HOURS! Only sat for 15 minutes during recess. Imagine the feet....

Anyways, really miss the Form5s, at least some of them. Maybe I will miss them more than I will miss any of the Form4s.

Min Chern is like my big brother, taught me everything and guided me everything. If not looking from the appearance I guess you can call us twins. xD I think and act very much like him. But whatever he did, he did it better than me. From handling emotions to sports. Definitely will miss this guy. The guy I look up to the most.

And James the Botak, is like my personal advisor. Every time he will guide me and advise me when I am struggling with some stupid stuff. The typical "never give up" guy. Helped me the most throughout the year.

As for Hur Beng leh...very much like a close friend. Understands my feeling and very nice to bullu. (=p) Though we always seem to kutuk each other endlessly, he knows when to do serious talking and when to tease me back (and eventually lose and speechless, heh ^^) Don't really hang out all the time, but yea...long enough for me to grumble everything to him. And he will always listen. I will really miss the time I bully him. Think about it...I am making Kah Lok his substitution. Really like bullying Kah Lok these days. (They are quite similiar? And Kah Lok is his succesor)

For Peter, don't really know him long enough. Only get close after hanging out with Min Chern and James most of the time. And this year he is officially my Sub Editor in Chief for Ed-Board after I passed my probationer period. And now I am his successor. Very much like James, he always listens and gives me good advices. Really appreciate it. I will do my best for Ed-Board. =p

There are also many Form5s that I will miss. Damian, Aik Zuan, Yin Bin, Sarah Ng, those prefect seniors who helped me and supported me all the while. And there's this Barney Chua Li Shawn, tho don't know him for long, but he's a really nice guy. (I feel that he tried to remember all the names of people he worked with before, no matter how short the period is. He really treats people importantly) And there are a lot a lot a lot more ppl who I cannot finish listing your names.

All the best! Good luck in your future and the coming SPM! and FORGET ME NOT okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment