Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dum Dum Dee Da Dum...

Hey! I am bored. x)

YES YES YES SPM is going to be history soon! 2 more (or should I say 1 more?) paper(s) to go! Chem and Chinese

Gonna enjoy enjoy enjoy after SPM!!!

14th --- Ed Board (lunch or paintball in the afternoon, or pot luck at night)
15th --- Morning Book returning, afternoon stoning, night HELP Dinner etiquette. (O_O I just finish SPM and waved good bye to high school and am saying hi to college already!!!)
16th --- PROM NIGHT!!!!
17th/18th --- Currently free. Planning to go out with Ho Peng and some kakis. x)
19th-22nd --- CLASS TRIP!!!!!
23rd onwards free. xD

But but but, I wanna do
1. Ungu party
2. 6A/04 party
might do either one for new year countdown!

Anyone interested on sleepover relay? Go break down different ppl on different day. xD I just dun wanna stone at house! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment