Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Facts about class trip

Alright, not gonna post up a long essay. It will be boring. Just some random facts bout class trip to share. So here goes:

1. Tour guide is technically useless. I guess we would have more fun without an old man nagging/crapping beside our ears.
2. Cyber Cafe in Pangkor must be better than those in KL or PJ. (Or else the guys wont go CC everyday)
3. Sea water is VERY salty. Just dropping my wallet in it and the smell stays until today.
4. Losing wallet is not fun.
5. It's fun to Kaibao. x)
6. Sunset is really beautiful.
7. I am a damn good cameraman. Go ask Su Teng. (perasanness)
8. Kai Zhuang can really pose well and Su Teng vice versa oops...
9. Shaun has both big chest and small brother. Yes its small. xD
10. Yao Jie has really BIG brother.
11. Sea water is good for eczema. I am recovering fast! xD
12. Sea cucumber has anal pore x)
13. Elaine has flat nose after class trip. xD
14. Chee Yee has white eggs!
15. Chee Yee is a good light bulb. x)
16. 5S1 ppl really likes to strip. Go check other classes' class trip photo. Our class has the most naked photos. xD
17. Guys beware when girls try to polish your nails and tell you that they have nail polish remover cause' they might be lying only! (Su Teng: "Don't worry, we have nail polish remover, then I will tell you actually I lied, I didn't bring xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment