Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ZOMG!WTH@#$?

Toot? Accounts paper 2 gg...haiz...suan la finish d. I think can still get A ba? Hopefully la.

But I damn dulan the invigilator. Exam time her phone no silent mode one hor? Then phone calling, pick up somemore, go outside. People need paper, wave ar wave oso cannot see, waste ppl 2-3 minutes. DENG! Lucky not me kena, or else I sure cant fnish liao. I baru finish the minute she say collect. Toot gao her sohai.

My aunt say inivigilator BY RIGHT should not even sit down. They must keep walking. Thats why she hate being invigilator. Now she sit down nvm d la, do her work din even look at us oso nvm la, still pick up phone? WTH man...Invigilator so not serious, cant imagine how she behave when she teach. Thats why there are less n less good teacher and thats y the Msia education system is a failure. (invigilator oso give u chance to cheat d lo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment