Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, December 28, 2009

No more procrastination!

xD I have not update my blog since class trip, and there was 3A2 gathering that I did not update about it.

That wonderful evening, 15 awesome people (including myself) appeared at my house for this gathering. Okay...SAD CASE!!! 40+ of us and only 15 managed to turn up. T_T And we lack noisy people, like Chen Nyap, Jun Yang, Chze Zheng...so what we did was...karaoke. Believe me, Jia Hui sang from 8 to 11. Ok la not that scary, but she really dominate the mic, since others din really want to open their golden throat. (金嗓子) Okla, and we played...mafia...lol...pss...Ed Boarders, we are definitely pros in mafia. xD

Anyway, thanks to these awesome people - Weil Shern, Kok Keong, Michelle, Pui Yee, Zhi Han, Kai Sein, Chen Huan, Vincent, Shi Sum, Ru Yi, Along, Adrian, Chen Yi, and not forgetting yours truly xD, who came and lightened up the day. I bet we can have more fun if the noisy people came, sort of reminded me of class trip. @.@ I miss the truth or dare night! xD Imagine seeing someone *cough* pole dance, doing broom dance etc. xD

Still, it was a great night, with the high gei Along and all the dramatic songs. xD We need to have another one next year okay? This time I tell u all ar, must come kay, or else I go tiok u all. x)

Oh, did I tell you that we didn't had enough for a night and went to Mid Valley the next day for Avatar? x) Nearly 3 hours gosh. The first thing we did after the show was rush to the toilet. haha.

ps: lazy to update photo. Go facebook and check them out.
http://www.facebook.com/#/album.php?aid=130655&id=597754603

No comments:

Post a Comment