Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eventful Day

Didn't manage to update yesterday. So here I am updating now.

Went to HELP to settle the registration. But main thing was to get the differ letter for NS. xD And got my Student ID done. They used webcam to take my photo (And the webcam senget one side) and my photo looks quite horrible? xD


Then went to Redbox. Funny thing was, when I started to sms EVERYONE, everyone was reaching at 1. Wah so punctual. Then ask me, wanna go makan? we haven eat. *faints* (Except for Suteng who was stucked in the car park for 1 hour finding parking. lolx. Ouch the petrol...)

Yea so me n Bec n Sut went in earlier without those eating-and-get-fat people. x)
Sang for 40 minutes, finally they came. O_o cant imagine if we decided to wait for them. haha.

So cut the crap. Took some photo. But mostly kenakan Edrea only. xD

This photo was during the song "All I Want Is You" I think...or something like "I devote myself for u thingy" We force these two to sing for each other. HAHA...


Initially I wanna take the girls singing, but nvr know Edrea sat so...funny. haha. Still got more ugly pic of Edrea! But I guess showing you this is enough to get me killed. *So pray hard for me!*


Yeap, then after reach home, went to cut my hair. =.=" the barber SUCKED!!! Cut my hair left right not balance. Damn shit la. And I have to bring this hairstyle for Prom, for Class Trip, for PARTIES!!!! OMGIGOSHWTHBBQ?

Nvm. You better dun laugh when you see my head. Or else I am so gonna whack you! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment