Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update on my life

Yesterday was quite a busy day. Morning went to school to return textbooks, and went to TTC for interview in the middle of the process. xD I did ok I guess?
After the interview, straight away return to the school and get my cert & testi. Haha for once i got 100% attendance cert. lolx. Last year got sick once la -___- Form3 they dun have this thingy pulak.

Anyway, got the stuff I want, went to Taman Jaya for breakfast pot luck with Ed Boarders. yaya I know I am late. Cant blame me right? I got interview mah...I know you all dun mind. x) But T_T kesian right? 30+ form 5s AND A KWAN SENG, and only like 10 able to make it, and the 10th came when we were about to pack. So many people got events arranged, damn hard to organize things now lo. but well, WE HAD FUN, at least because of Kwan Seng. haha.

Lie Yang is turning a little boy! You know I was about to take his photo, called his name straight away press the button, but he turn his head around so slowly, take d only he turned his head. No fun. BUT I AM HERE TO TELL YOU, THIS GUY HERE IS CHIENG LIE YANG!!!! x)


Hmm, we decided to take this photo because the 2 "isolate themselves" and be a small kid. Louise: "Oh no, is Wei Chun going to dump XX?" yeap, thats y we took this photo. haha.


Group photo! Ignore my retarded mouth, others were asking "why so slow one ar? taken d ar?", and so ngam when I was answering "dunno" the camera shot the pic -____-"


This is the ultimate photo! Look at Kwan Seng? Not very obvious, but look at his butt! His butt was lifted 90 degrees up before the camera took the photo okay? Damn sissy that time! Butt so high up, and his face was so "seducing" *puke*


Well, so you think those 3 events made up my day? Think again.

At night, went to Jing Wei's house HELP for Dining Etiquette, missed Jing Wei's house party d, damn. Why must HELP put it today ar?

Oh well, tumpang Zean Shiung's car there. I was waiting at LRT station, and waited at the opposite side of the station. Wah damn scary lo there. Raining, got NO people on the other side. And so many "uncles" walking here and there. Scared suddenly kena kidnapped, especially when I am so small in size. I can feel my adrenaline man! haha.

Blame who? Err...MY DAD! Cause he work so late, but well, cannot blame ppl for working then not fetch me there ma. Then blame...HELP! for the wrong timing. but not like people want to...so can only BLAME MYSELF for procrastinating not to LEARN DRIVING earlier, or else could have drove there myself. Eh eh wait, I dunno the way oso. lolx. Lily was asking me if I know how to take the Mid valley way but haha, I can remember half of it only. If I drive most probably I will get lost. xD

Oh well, met some new friends there once we reached the main campus. Everyone was waiting for transport to get us to HELP residence. MY MEMORY SERVES ME WELL MAN! Pauline, Vanessa, Charis, Niemi? (dunno how to spell xP) and KAI HUI! Yes we have the same Kai. lolx (Lily: Yaya you can remember their names cause' they are girls right???? Me: -___- Dun speak as if I am perverted okay? *starts nagging* oh wait, Zean Shiung cant remember their names too! Proves that not guys remember girls' names well, but Kai Boon remember people's name well! *sticks out tongue and doing a bluek to Lily*)

Okay la, sry not much, I mean NO photo for the night. You are suppose to eat decently and avoid moving around (cause I dun even know which side of the chair should I stand up from or sit down on. There's a rule for that!) Gosh man, first time I find eating DIFFICULT!!! Its like, you have a fork beside you but they say you are suppose to use only spoon for this dish. -___-" Oh btw, we had onion soup, some crab thingy as starters, fish for main course and not-so-cheesy cheese cake for dessert. yea. And its funny because we dunno if we should use our hand to grab the bread and dip inside the onion soup. At the end we were like, "1,2,3 LETS USE OUR HAND" but still nobody dares to. haha. Then, we finally used our SPOON and pick up the bread very DIFFICULTLY and put into the soup. Cause you only can use the spoon, the bread moves if you apply force on it, if you get what I mean. (Just try eating the last bit of your rice in your plate without a fork, then you will get it) Oh wait, someone broke the rule when others were not looking at them. *grins at Louise?* right Louise?

Oh oh! You know when you are drinking wine, you should not hold the wine glass like cupping the bottom? Cause your hand will heat the wine and according to CHEMISTRY or common sense, the heat will evaporate the alchohol because it is volatile! WOW! xD And yea, you should swirl a bit, and LOOK at the wine, and SMELL it. Anyway, we were given red wine DILUTED ribena (but more concentrated after they refill, but thats towards the end of the whole dinner) and white wine distilled water or commonly called plain water (xp!) to LOOK at and SMELL at. very funny weih. Cause' they say we are still too young for alchohol. lolx And oh oh! Red wine glass was suppose to be taller than white wine glass. O_O And you are suppose to use your napkin to wipe your mouth after you stop drinking everytime, and you are NOT suppose to drink A LOT of the wine at once (even if you are thirsty)

Well, eating was DIFFICULT, but we HAD FUN. haha. And we met new friends there too! Lisa from Johor Bahru wow, and Rachel, Luke and Calvin, all from Ed Board of schools-that-I-forgot-to-ask, May whose hair was red and attracts our attention, Melissa from Assunta, and Lily and I met Ezreena (again) after we first met during SASA award presentation. And NOOB! people was asking "Where's Sui Lun?" and we answered "He fell to the dark side...he's not coming to HELP" on behalf of you. x) People still rmb you man! Lucky bastard...

yea, so after it ends we were waiting for a ride to return to main campus, a guy did some stunt action, wow! Slide down the inclined path meant for the needies to go up stairs but could not stop in time and fell, like 1 or 2 feet in front of a MOVING car (which apparently was the car that's going to pick us up). Lucky the car stopped in time. Wow...damn scary weih. Well, being Shaun, he was like. "Uh...dissapointed, tot can see some stunt action" *tsk tsk Shaun....*

Alright I guess thats it? I will grab photo from Jie Cong (the photographer who kenakan Louise many times throughout the whole night because they know each other) maybe thru facebook. haha. Wow, end SPM straight away got FIRST LESSON from HELP d. We really start early. lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment