Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kai Boon

lost his blogging mojo...

Life is so busy but yet nothing to blog about...

I need outings.

Ed Boarders! Friday pls pls pls go!!! I miss you guys!!! And so that I have something to blog about

WaiSin XiauWei WenYi Remus YS!!! We go redbox on friday oso! So basically i go late a bit. xD When I arrived the mic is mine ar! xD xD

And then I go singing with Maths dpt on Sunday again. haha. Stephanie will be the main female character. (Basically she's the only female in maths dpt)


O_O So I actually DO have outings lining up! 8D


Okay you can ignore this random gibberish post. Oh wait...I should have typed that at the beginning, but nah...lazy. And since you have finished reading. anyway! x)



ps: Good luck to A Levels peeps in your elections! None of my business but, some ppl I know are running for some positions! So good luck! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment