Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Compensation

For what I've done, I have to compensate for them. Even though nothing could be done to fix my mistake that I made before, but yet I was striving to prove that I am changing.

I admit, due to some idiotic childish thinking of mine, I hurt many people in the past. SOme forgived me, some do not want to bother to talk about the things in the past. But I know, no matter what I try to do, there is no compensation for what I've done. I realised that I am no longer a friend, but only a protector by your side. I do what I can to help you, I will do everything I can even if it would cost me all I can give. It is my rightful punishment that couldn't heal the wound I left for you.

I could not be forgiven, I do not seek for understanding, I seek for - compensation. "Sorry no cure", I wouldn't want to ask for your forgiveness, all I ask from you, is the chance to prove you my heart, I will compensate for my mistake as long I can breath.

Too many people that I need to compensate for, and tomorrow, I have to compensate for another person, that I've hurt in the incident before...

No comments:

Post a Comment