Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

PPPPPAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!

As the title tells you I am in pain...the side-effect of the duty after the photoshoot session. For the two days I gotta move with like...extra caution or else I'll just go "omg pain!" and a "aww!!!" sound will appear from nowhere. (going up and down the stairs is esspecially......giving me a chill-to-the-bones kind of feeling)

well, not only the body is in pain, looking at the pile of homework as the result of not-going-into-class for 2 days gives me eye-sore, yes this time is my eyes that are in pain ok, (yay suteng, how could we get such dedicated teachers who give so much of homework? *sacarsms* *suteng will be like "screeeeeaaaaammmmssssss"*)

and the 3rd pain, mentally in pain, dude exam is just around the corner man, I gotta deal with all the homework and no time left to study!! (how come got time to on9 1 harh?) aiya relaxing a bit ma, facing all the homework will die 1 la. XD Exam will be like, 4 days time, first day add-maths, still ok la, 2nd day chem n bm, okok la, and then got 2 days to study, thank god, now deal with the 3 subjects that are coming this week first.

and to everyone that are still out here enjoying your on9 time like me, wish all of you good luck in your exams! (those only see this after exam 1 ar, 2 bad la, just pretend I didn't wish you all good luck for exam lolx) And for wishing you all luck, I want repay!!!! (zzzzz) Wish me luck too!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment