Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Drown in exam papers....

Ok damn, I just asked someone not to make my life more miserable, and yet this stupid blog is making my life more miserable, finished my entry and trying to post it, and error occurs and I gotta re-type...

Ok chill, let's start again.

Exam is as hellish as usual, especially when you cannot finish your add-maths, and you dunno what the heck is the question of the Karangan rangsangan in BM paper asking, and the rubbish truck down there is disturbing you throughout the time when you are having chem paper.

next week's paper will be harder, but yet I can't really be bothered to study. I can be traveling to somewhere while studying, which is like so not-right, and it's not thinking of something good, but something bad, those emo-ish things. Had chem n bm paper 2day, and I just started the studies of these subjects yesterday night at 8.30 and I slept at 10, when i am only halfway through my Chem study. Woke up at 3.30 to continue my chem and at 5 only I started BM.

Torturing myself eh? If I could just study earlier I wouldn't have to interupt my goodnight-sleep. But yet, I am doing so. Throughout these few days I even find myself busy watching anime Shakugan no Shana, which I promised my mom only to watch it after exam, but yet every single afternoon I am in front of my computer watching tit, which explains why I just started my studies at night.

And when I thought I can get rid of the freak during exam period, the reality proves me wrong. The freak still keep bugging me (tho less that usual), heck, just let go of me already, I couldn't stand my life now, pls just don't make my life more miserable damn it!

The end of story, and I hope this post goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment