Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Crappings (which I always do)

ok, in the recess, I bought the roti canai, roti planta, which is roti gula...so sweet la, oh my god, nearly puke, at the end didn't finish it and buy bread to eat....eww...the roti planta is worse than the roti kosong la, last time bought roti kosong and thought no taste, so decided to try planta...seems like i made a stupid decision...

so today afternoon, tried to make the announcement for the photoshoot thingy for the afternoon session. "Good afternoon, this is an announcement....etc" when I stepped down the stage, nobody came to get their schedules, which is like, argghhh, don't make me wait like an idiot. So I passed the schedules of each class around, and what about the house captains?

I went up again "can the captain of each houses as well as the head of afternoon session prefectorial board and lkt pls gather at the left hand side of the hall" and here comes pn.cheam, stopping me cause the assembly is starting. ah fine, 3rd time making announcement, pls gather after the assembly and cabut...

around 1.35, remake the announcement, and then, ok...finally I passed them out. graaahhh!!!! damn....and then return to canteen to continue with the cold food...with my mouth with a big ulser...

and then came back from badminton which was like 3.40, was pulled to attend the selection of the representative for olympiad maths competition...for god's sake i won't want to participate for the competition la, why pull me for the exam??? and then he gives me 20 minutes (thanks edmund *sacarsm*) to finish 4 questions, which in the competition we should use 2 hours....hey come on la, go and not go same only la, firstly, I don't want to sit for it, 2nd, if you really think you want me to take the test, give me 2 hours instead of 20 minutes, 3rd, I am tired, you need full concentration on doing olympiad maths ok, even school level add maths oso needs full concentration la.

...

at night during dinner, my dad noticed that I eat....funnily...? And he knew I had a big ulser and forced me to drink some dunno-what-chinese-medical-herb-cooked....juice...? or just say liquid...or drink...ok I prefer drink...that's definitely not juice, anyone will enjoy drinking juice but not....this....the taste is like....horrible....feels like....dunno how 2 describe...haha...not sour, not bitter, its like...something that resembles the smell of chinese traditional herb, if you ever went to one of the herb store you will definitely know what it smells...I drank a cup full woi....yuck yuck....even my tongue still has its taste now...eww...

No comments:

Post a Comment