Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Photoshoot is finally over! (And so as Chinese New Year *sobs*)

Only one word I can describe of photoshoot session : tiring...

As the ketua koridor, I was running all around the corridor (duh), and wherever the cameraman goes, but how I wish I can split myself into two! corridor is really lack of men power. First day was, chaotic, second day, messy...I keep changing my plan, asking for more people but it didn't help, so at the end I gotta change to Plan C, yes its plan C, not plan B, by asking the probays and people to run following the cameraman with me. At first it went quite well, but some people started to thinkthat corridor is a boring place, they rather go to the stations and go ordering people go left go right, and did not tell me where they went.

I was quite pissed la, and I think I spoke quite harshly at the end due to the frustrations and the tiredness. In the briefing session we mentioned that corridor is the most important place, but yet they take it lightly and go kepo in stations which they shouldn't be in, and leave the corridor empty. There were many cases where I just shoo the people from the tar road away then people walking near the corridor; shoo them away people walking at the tar road again...sigh...

After the first day duty my legs totally went numb...really really cannot walk properly. and the second day, the weather is hot, and running around really eats energy. At first Plan C went out quite well, but the 2nd shift, people just suka suka change duty with someone else, and I don't know who is under me, and I keep losing sign of the corridors people, so I have to run even when I can barely walk properly, up and down the staircases. During the 2nd shift I totally don't know what was I doing, I only knew I ran a lot...and when the photoshoot is finally over, I was like...robot stop functioning...and feel like sleeping on the spot where I was standing right away...I am really really really (x100) exhausted...

and what waiting me are prefects' marching and rumah ungu......

No comments:

Post a Comment