Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Malaysia police

ok, today reached home after the EST class, it was 5.30, waited for my dad to fetch me after his work la (sigh so envy those who has 24hours-standby parents) so tired, poof and just go to sleep, meanwhile...something happened, well...not when I sleep actually, is when I was in school, haha, so the meanwhile actually should put after EST class before my dad fetch me. XD

2 guys, which I don't know are Malays or Indians, robbed 4 high school students, beside my house, which was not witnessed by any of the people around, but only to come for kepo when they heard yelling groaning screaming shouting and HELP HELP sound. (maybe TOLONG TOLONG) one of the student was hit hard on his head and bleed, because he refuses to give up his wallet just like that, sigh pity guy.

But, but, the incident happened at around 4 o clock, and right now is already 9.30, but no police had came to ask this ask that. According to the mom of the student, she had called 999 for police and ambulans, but, in don't know how long none had arrived so she gotta ask help from her husband.

5 hours 30 minutes, no police man! walao A, this is why, robbers dare to commit crimes, because even if you have the time to run for like 10 minutes and call the police for help, but no police will come to your rescue even in 5 hours time! the robbers understand malaysia police too well, so they know the police are too lazy to even move an inch of their finger, why bother to fear for the law? commit crimes aje la! ppl call police the police oso dun care, after dat baru come n ask how he looks ar, wat he did ar, and then they say okok we investigate. but to them, these minor criminals are nothing, as long no death is concerned, you broke your legs oso nobody care la. so, they say they investigate, they write a report or summary, put it there for few weeks, and then will tell you, cannot la, i cant find the robbers cause' you didn't give me sufficient clues. case closed.

when you see malaysia police attitude and how they carry out their work, you know why malaysia has such many crimes commited in a year, and which the police will always say, too many cases, we cannot gaodim all of them. if your attitude is better, you come right after the call is made, you don't even have to solve so many case la. haiyo...malaysia memang malaysia...

n now problem arrises. hello? I gotta walk from the kopitiam to my house which is on the 9th street, if I take a public bus home leh. What happens if I kena rob ar? 4 high school students they oso dare to rob, no nid 2 say when it is only me la...haix...cham la me...next time need extra cautious when I walk home d.

No comments:

Post a Comment