Spend some time, Stalk my life!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am in dilema

It's tomorrow omigod.......

Come on, pls, think of the pose u want, what pose you reli want damn it........

ketua? asst? bendahari? disiplin?

for what? for why? why do you want it? why do you think deserve it? why why why????????

Should I back off or not? I really wish her to be the head, no anyone else. Should I backoff for her? What if she doesn't get it and someone else who doesn't deserve it who got it? Am I really that good to call myself better than others? Do I have the right to say others are weak?

I am the one who is loser...

Stressed! Burden~~~!!! Don't put so much hope on me. I will dissapoint you guys. Pls.

I wanna skip interview tomorrow. I can't decide---what pose I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment